Friday, January 9, 2009

Sick

For the last week, I have been so sick with a cold. My head is throbbing, my nose is plugged up and now I'm starting to get a cough.

I hardly ever get sick, but when I do....watch out because it's going to be bad. I have an immune system disorder and when I get down with a cold it takes quite a while for me to get better.

This really is a bad time of the year for me to get sick too. My parents come up every year for Sean's birthday and this year they are coming early. They will be here in 2 days. My house is a wreck, my laundry is piled up and I feel like crap. I just don't have the energy to do anything. All I want to do is go to bed and sleep. Of course, I can't do that with 2 kids and a husband who is gone 6 days a week.

Maybe when my mom gets here she will make me some homemade chicken noodle soup to make me all better. LOL It's funny how when I get sick, all I want is my mommy. She always makes everything better. Plus, she's so great with the kids that I don't have to worry.

Well, time to try to get some things done around the house. I'll probably end up on the couch in about 20 minutes watching TV. LOL

1 comment:

  1. *Feel better hugs*

    I hope you have a great time visiting with your mom and dad. :) And I hope you get your chicken soup!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete